Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

20 Years Of Wedded Bliss...

 Last week, on August 7, my husband and I celebrated our 20th anniversary!
We are celebrating by taking a little weekend getaway to Chicago later in the month.
It probably sounds cliche', but in some ways it seems like we've been together forever and in other ways it feels like our wedding was just yesterday.  But it's true.  I think when you meet your soul mate, that's the way it goes.   It feels like you've been together forever, because you can't imagine your life without them.  Yet it only seems like yesterday, because time flies when you're with someone you love.  Our life has been filled with ups and downs just like anyone else.  We've moved many times, had a variety of jobs, several pets, two kids, and many other adventures (good and bad)...but we've stuck it out and honored our commitment to God and each other.
I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else...honestly I don't know if anyone else would put up with me, haha!  But here's to many more!  Happy anniversary to my soul mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment