Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Hair Progress...(Growing Out The Pixie)

 Yes, "ANOTHER" hair post.
But I have to do these for myself.
If I don't document the progress on my hair...
I'll give up.
 And this is the stage where I ALWAYS give up.
That horrible ugly "in between" stage.
It's not "short" and it's not "long".
It's difficult to style.
Because there IS NO STYLE.
 But...if you look at the very first picture in the top collage of my "starting point"...there is DEFINITELY progress.
 It's just hard...because I want a "definite" style.
And there isn't one yet.
But it's definitely growing!
 And for anyone out there growing out your short hair...I highly recommend taking Biotin supplements.  It REALLY helps.
 And so for now...I keep waiting...and waiting...and waiting.
Rocking the hair clips, flowers, and headbands.
(sigh)
 Hang in there if you're growing your hair out with me!
We can do this!
It will all be worth it in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment