Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

First Day of School...a little late ;)

After we got back from our Island trip...Nate started back to school the following Tuesday.
Most moms take a picture before the kids leave that morning, but I'm too unorganized (and barely awake) at that point.  So Nate let me snap one when he got home.
He started 8th grade this year and is doing great!
I can't believe Evan is in college now.
I'm embarrassed to say I didn't take his picture, but hey...
Kids don't really let you take their picture on their first day of college, do they?
He probably would have obliged if I'd have asked, but honestly, the first day of college isn't quite the same as elementary, middle, or high school.
They're coming and going, different classes at different times, different days.
He's adjusted really well and loves all the food options on campus, LOL!
So proud of both of the boys.  They're both doing so well this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment