Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Oh the weather outside is frightful...





 This isn't the way it's supposed to be.
It's November for goodness sake.
"I don't remember having this much snow and these bitter temperatures before Thanksgiving in...FOREVER!" my husband cries!
This "IS" typical Michigan winter weather...
But not "NOVEMBER" weather.
These pictures don't really do justice to the "damage"...as this was pretty early on.
We first got about 8 inches, then another 6 or 7...
They say another "dumping" is coming tonight or tomorrow.
Possibly 4-7 inches more.
I have to say, I do enjoy it when I don't have to go anywhere (I work from home)...
But when I "have" to go out...to the store, to church, to the boys' schools, events...
It's pretty uninviting.
I don't see well at night to drive, much less in whiteout conditions.
I guess my only complaint is that when the snow starts so early, we don't get to enjoy fall, my favorite season, near long enough.  It makes our already long winters, even longer.
But it is what it is, right?
We are healthy, stocked up on supplies, and our snowblower is working hard!

We're all in this together, right?  Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment