Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

...and baby makes THREE!

In 1995, we finally decided it was time to start a family...after much begging and pleading from me...LOL!

Once we decided to "try"...it happened immediately! The very next month, we were expecting.

We got a false negative on the first pregnancy test. And after many symptoms, I decided I better try a different test.

BINGO!

We're pregnant!

My pregnancy was as easy as pie. I felt better pregnant than I ever did in my life. I relished every moment of it. I had cravings for buffalo wings constantly. And amazingly enough...I didn't crave salty snacks like chips and crackers like I always used to...I had an incredible urge for tomatoes and cucumbers! LOL!

My ob/gyn was awesome! I loved Dr. Gerard. I was nervous at first about having a male dr. But he made me so comfortable. He was so sweet and gentle. And he had such a kind and caring staff.

Mom and Jess gave us a baby shower and we got lots of goodies...although not many from our registry. So Jamie and I went out and splurged on everything Winnie The Pooh for our nursery that you could think of. I think we were both sick of seeing Pooh by the time baby arrived! LOL!

...along comes baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment