Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Mother's Day Gifts

I got the surprise of my life for Mother's Day!
Most of you know I have been taking baking/decorating classes and practicing like crazy...and DREAMING of going into baking full time one day...
So...
My husband said to me...
"What baker doesn't need a Kitchen Aid Mixer?"
I love it.
It is amazing.
I don't know how I've lived without one so long!

Then...
I had discovered this little gadget in a magazine and online.
It's a cake pop maker!
I have been wanting to attempt cake pops next...but all of my baking friends have told me they are quite messy!
With this little gadget, all you do is fill the holes and presto!
Instant cake pops!
All you have to do is decorate afterward!
Thank-you hubby and boys!
You really surprised me!
I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment