Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

October/November Catch-Up...

 We did our annual pumpkin carving a few days before Halloween.
My husband always asks when we're going to quit carving pumpkins, dying eggs, etc.
I said, "NEVER!  It's a tradition!"
 I don't think you're ever too old or "grown-up" to do anything.
If you enjoy it...do it!
 Nate did a spooky "Welcome" dracula bat.
Evan did "Assassin's Creed". 
 ...and Nate had a second pumpkin that he brought home from art club that he turned into a silly cat!  We had a fun Halloween as always.
 Lately I have been getting into the art of chalkboard art.
My mom made me a nice chalkboard to hang up.
I'm having fun trying out and creating new quotes and pictures! 
And in other news...
I was working on some Christmas crafts last weekend and was using my EXTREMELY sharp fabric scissors.  I was curling some "curly ribbon" and I went to curl one up and BAM!  Caught the tip of my thumb and sliced the tip!  Ugh.  I got it pretty bad.  Had the worst time getting it to stop bleeding.  I've had it bandaged for two days and been putting Neosporin on it but it seems to be taking FOREVER to start the healing process.  Complete klutz, I tell you.
We got some snow this week and they say more is on the way.
I'm happy we're staying put for Thanksgiving.
I always hate traveling in bad weather.
Tomorrow I'm going to do a little cleaning and then...
It's...
CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS!
Yay!
I can't wait any longer.
When do you put your Christmas decorations up?
Do you already have them up?
I can't wait!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment