Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas With Our "Clan"...

 We celebrated Christmas with my side of the family last night.
We hosted at our house this year.
I cleaned and clean...cooked and cooked...baked and baked.
And it was a lot of fun in the end.
(My babes and me.)
 Ben and Jess...
 Raegan...
 Geeg and Papa...
 My sister's fam...
 My little family...
 My Evan and Papa...
Opening pressies!
 Geeg...opening her gifts!
 Kitty got a new ornament from Geeg and Papa!
 Natee chillin' in his chair...
 Relaxin' with the fam...
 More pressies...
Kitty and me after everyone went home.
I didn't post this one on my Facebook page with the others.
I thought kitty and I both looked rather..."chubby"...hehe!
Too many Christmas cookies I guess.
Kitty thinks it's just the angle of the camera...yeah, yeah...that's it.
It's ok...after the New Year...it's back to the diet and gym...we'll get those 15 pounds off!
We hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas Eve tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment