Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

I (((heart))) chalkboard art!

 I have fallen in love with this whole chalkboard art thing!
I'm not the greatest artist...so I'm so thankful for all of the printables available out there!
All I have to do is scan Pinterest and it points me to so many wonderful blogs full of printables!
There are many ways to "transfer" the pattern onto your chalkboard...just Google it and you'll find a variety of methods.  But for me...I am lucky!  Being a baker, I happen to own a KopyKake projector!  So all I have to do is lay my chalkboard under my projector and trace the image!  And presto!  Woot!  I am still looking for a better chalk.  Typical packaged chalk is so..."clunky".  I have used a pencil sharpener to get a "finer" point.  I have also heard there are chalk "pens" out there.  That is what I need to get.  I just need to locate them!  Will probably hit up Hobby Lobby or Michaels this weekend.  I'm sure they have them.  If you have any suggestions or tips on chalkboard art, please leave them in the comments section!  I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment