Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Easter and beyond...

 We had a good Easter.
It doesn't matter how old we get...we always dye eggs.
It's just one of those holiday traditions that I don't think you need to "grow out of".
Kind of like carving jack-o-lanterns...everyone should do it...no matter your age.
 We did "glitter eggs" this year.  I had bought this kit on clearance last year after Easter.
It was a good concept, except the glitter didn't really adhere that well.
What did, was pretty.

 The boys didn't want their pictures taken...
And they were acting all goofy.
I promised I wouldn't post them on Facebook...
But...
 I didn't promise I wouldn't post them on the blog.
It's ok boys, no one major reads my blog anyway.
 So ham it up...
We went to church and out to Logan's for dinner on Easter.
It was a good day...and thankfully, no snow. :)
Kitty is doing well.
Making her usual blog appearance.
The other day, for the first time in the six months we've owned her, she discovered the washing machine..go figure.  She was completely intrigued.  Crazy girl.

In other news...
-I passed my science exam/class!  YAY!  I've finished my first whole year at WGU and am moving right along swiftly.  I am now 40% done with my degree.  Only a couple more general education classes and then I'll be moving on to all education classes, yes!
-Saturday I'm going to my cookie gathering/convention.  It will be a day filled with some of the most amazing bakers.  Fun, food, laughter, classes, raffles, prizes, contests, swag bags, and more.  I can't wait!
-It's finally getting warmer out.  I need to make some time to go out and weed the flower beds/landscape.  Pretty soon it will be time to plant the annuals!
I think that wraps things up for now.
Will be sure to give an update after the cookie gathering Saturday!
Hope you all are having a great spring!
MJ

post signature

2 comments:

  1. My two still love to dye eggs as well. It just never gets boring, does it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I think I'll still dye eggs and carve pumpkins even when my boys move out on their own, LOL!

    ReplyDelete