Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2016

The good, the bad, and the UGLY...

 First of all, has it really been FOUR MONTHS since I posted?
My youngest son reminded me how I HATE when bloggers I follow just "disappear" and quit blogging with no explanation. 
Well...
GUILTY!
Anywho...I figured I better share something for the few who follow.
A week ago Thursday, I was on my way to work at 5:40 a.m. and I was involved in an accident. 
I was traveling in my lane, and a SEMI who was in the left turn lane, decided he no longer wanted to be in the left turn lane, and he swerved back into my lane.
Yep, it's not everyday you can say you were hit by a semi.
But it happened to me.
My BRAND NEW car.
He tore the entire rear bumper off and there is a bunch of damage underneath as well they're telling us.
Thankfully, I walked away unharmed and the car is still drivable.
It goes in to be fixed on Wednesday.
I got a little shaken up later thinking of what could have been.
I mean...it was a SEMI.
And not JUST a semi...a TANKER...full of fuel or chemicals or who knows what.
God definitely had His hand on me that day.
 On a happier note...
I won a sweet giveaway from Flirty Aprons this past month!
Four beautiful aprons of my choice and some chocolate bunnies!
What a wonderful Easter surprise!
I'm still plugging away at school.
Just about to start term 5 (of 8).
I'm totally done with all of my gen. ed. and working on all of my (elementary) education classes now.
It's becoming more real now!
I am exhausted most days...but one day it will be worth it!
So, what's new with you?
Hopefully my next post won't take another four months, haha!
Take care and TTFN!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment