Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

What a great deal on the new Off Clip-On!


So I have always HATED the idea of spraying/rubbing chemicals all over my body to keep the mosquitos away.
It's not like I'm some big "naturalist" or "green" person. But the thought of placing chemicals strong enough to kill bugs all over my skin just doesn't sit well with me. Well once I saw these Off Clip-On Fans, I was very intrigued. The only thing, they are anywhere from $8.00 to $10.00 a piece!!! If I were to buy one for each of my family members that would be nearly $40.00!!! So I put if off.
Well, then someone shared a link with me (forgive me for forgetting who it was because I would thank you and hug you right now) for a Buy 1, Get 1 Free and I was able to print TWO! So I was already excited about that, thinking that I could at least get one for all four of us and only pay 50% of what it would have cost me.
But then...I also came across a $2.00 off coupon, a $1.00 off coupon, and a 55 cents off coupon for ANY Off repellant!
So now...off to first of all find the best deal. This came at WalMart where they are selling them for $8.94. So I grabbed four of them.
Now...using the two Buy 1, Get 1 Free coupons, plus the other coupons totaling $3.55...instead of paying $35.76...I was able to only pay $14.33.
In other words, instead of paying $8.94 a piece...I only paid $3.58!!!
How awesome is that!?!?!
Pretty darn great!

No comments:

Post a Comment