Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

I am starting another blog! (and FB, and Twitter)

Many of you know, I have been on a baking/decorating journey for a little less than a year.
I have been encouraged, inspired, and supported by so many other wonderful bakers/decorators around the world on Facebook, Twitter, and by following their blogs!

This has become more than a hobby for me.
And it is my dream to one day, bake for a living.

In the meantime, I need all the practice I can get.
More practice baking sweets, than my family can eat!

So, with the encouragement of fellow bakers, I have named my baking endeavor and started a Facebook page, Twitter account, and blog JUST for my baking journey!

I will be doing MANY GIVEAWAYS!

So...check out our Facebook page, Twitter account, and blog!

My name is:
"Sweet Ivy Confections".

I am specializing in cupcakes, cookies, pops, and specialty sugarcrafts.

The blog is brand new and I am playing catch up by writing my history and adding pics of all of my cakes during my journey.
The link to the blog is:
http://sweetivyconfections.blogspot.com/

You can find me on Facebook at:
Sweet Ivy Confections


And on Twitter:
Sweet_Ivy_Conf

No comments:

Post a Comment