Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Month 6 Of Growing Out The Pixie...

Ok...so here we are...Month 6.
This is what your hair looks like when you go TOO long without a trim.
This is what happens when you are snowed in for two weeks and put off your haircut. 
My hair is looking really shaggy and unkempt right now.
However...this does give a really good indication of how much it's been growing. 
Even from Month 5 to Month 6 there is QUITE a bit of difference!
That is the whole reason I am taking pictures and putting them on this collage...
So that "I" can see the progress.
Every time I cut my hair short, and then decide to grow it back out...I give up.
But I am not going to do it this time.
I'm using my BioSilk shampoo, conditioner, and treatment.
I'm using Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal.
I'm taking Biotin supplements.
I think it's all working!
I'm headed in for a "mullet trim" today.
Gotta get that shag off my neck.
Trying to work on evening out the back with the sides!
We're getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment