Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

A good end to a not so good day...

So after my previous post about how I've really been struggling with work and my passion/purpose...the day ended lovely.
Hubby made dinner tonight.  He actually cooks dinner quite a bit for us.
He's quite a good cook.
We had tacos and nachos.

No, these aren't actual pictures of our dinner...
These are just clip art I've found to enhance the post, LOL!
But still...it was a VERY yummy dinner.


We bought some donuts from the bakery the other day and finished those off for dessert.
Yeah, I know...real healthy dinner/dessert, right?  LOL!
But hey, it was just what I needed...comfort food...after a day like today.

Went out and watered my veggies.
Excited to announce that I have yet ANOTHER cucumber popping up!
That's two!
We have six tomatoes.
And the cauliflower, broccoli, and peppers are doing quite well too!
The strawberries...well, they're too many to number now!
Yay!  I can't wait for our harvest!

I even got to sneak in a nap after work, which was pure heaven.
After the boys settled in with a new episode of SpongeBob and a bedtime snack...
Hubs and I watched "The Social Network"...again, LOL!
Quite a good movie, I must say.
We're not the most exciting family...
But that's just the way I like it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment