Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Homecoming Game 2011


To say we won our Homecoming game would be an understatement!
We won't brag...except to say...
WE KILLED 'EM!
LOL!

Of course andone who knows me, knows that I don't really care anything about the actual "sport" of football.
I go to the high school games because:

1.  It's fun.
2. And MOST important...THE MARCHING BAND!!!
Yes, my son is in the marching band and I ADORE marching bands!
That is my PRIMARY reason for going to football games, LOL!
The kids did an amazing job on their halftime show this year.
They did a number called "GaGa For MJ".
It was a medley of Lady GaGa and Michael Jackson songs.
And although I'm not a big fan of either...I really did enjoy the show.
The kids did great!
Of course it included "Thriller" and a little moonwalking...and much much more.
I will try to post a link to the production soon.
 And of course, no game or picture taking is complete without a visit from our mascot...
The Zeeland Chix.
Personally, I think our Chix has a little secret he's not sharing with anyone.
If you ask me, he's looking a little more "buff" this year.
His chest if a little fuller and his booty is a little rounder, LOL!
But hey, with a mascot like a chicken, you gotta make him look as tough as possible.
What can we say?  LOL!
We had a great time.
Dance pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment