Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Snow, snow, & more snow...Old man winter is making up for lost time!

 The last couple of winters, we really haven't had much snow.
We didn't even get a White Christmas...
Which is pretty unusual for Michigan.
 But let me tell you...
Old man winter is making up for lost time!
NO...
These pictures are not "blurry".
These are perfectly clear photos.
 The visibility was "that" bad today.
ZERO.
That's what The Weather Channel app said.
0 visibility.
 Normally I don't mind all of the snow.
I find it pretty.
But today, we had out of town plans...
Which we had to cancel.
 So I was rather bummed.
I always feel awful when I have to cancel plans.
 But once I looked out the window and saw how terrible it was...
I felt a little better knowing we made the right decision.
 See the above photo?
It's not the sky.
It's complete "white-out" snow fall.
It was snowing so hard...
And blowing so hard...
That is what my camera captured.
 My neighbor's house is actually in the background of this photo.
If you look in the center between the two trees, there's a darker area...
That's where their house is...it's just that white-out, that you can't see it.
 Same here.
There is a house in the background of this photo.
Complete white-out.
 This is looking down the street.
Normally you'd see a whole line of houses.
Nothing.
 The back yard.
All you can see if the snow coming down against the trees.
Nothing.
 Just white-out.
Our neighbor behind us...his roof and the sky...somewhere...
Ok, old man winter...we know you're here.
Loud and clear!
It's winter!
What's it like where you are?

No comments:

Post a Comment