Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Growing Out The Pixie...Update...

So here we are.
I have resisted the urge to get it trimmed back into the pixie.
I even had a couple of really great "short hair days".
And now it's getting all long and bushy on top...and I still haven't given in and gotten it cut.
Yay me!
I can really see a lot of growth on top...the bangs and sides.
Not so much the back...that always takes the longest.
But that's ok with me.
As I'm thinking I'll probably just start out with an angled bob anyway, since my sides/front always grow the fastest...that will probably be a good style to start with.
So anyway...just wanted to post an update and say, "I'm doing it!  And not giving in!"
Please excuse the latest photo...I had absolutely not one stitch of make-up on and I look SCARY!  I'll be back with another hair update in a few weeks!  And hopefully next time...with make-up! ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment