Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

What I'm Up To Right Now...Not Much...

 What's new with you?
Not a lot here.
The good news...tomorrow is October 1!
The bad news...it doesn't feel like fall at all.
It's supposed to be 77 degrees tomorrow and it's been in the 80s the last several days.
Yuck.
I'm over summer.
Actually I was never FOR summer.
I'm not a summer girl.
Give me fall all year long and I'd be a happy camper!
But, no matter what the weather...I'm excited to drag out the Halloween decor.
I have all of the fall stuff out...but tomorrow begins HALLOWEEN!
 I've been a bit of a sentimental sap lately.
We went to a college fair with Evan and it made me realize just how quickly this is all going to happen.  Even though he will "probably" go to school local for the first year or so...I'm just not ready for it.  But, I'm forcing myself to push forward and plan anyhow.  We're helping him with college apps.  He's retaking the ACT because he wants to try for an even higher score (even though he did great the first time).  Next will come the financial aid mess...oh joy.  But I'm looking forward to the fun stuff like party planning.  I've already started a board on Pinterest especially for his graduation open house!  Yay!
 In other news, I've shared that I'm growing my pixie out.
I can't wait for the day that it actually looks like an angled bob again.
I am now at the point where it looks like crap and I usually go whack it off again and give up.
I'm not going to give up.
I've pinned all kinds of styling ideas and accumulated all kinds of great headbands.
So there.
 As we speak, I'm sitting here with mayonnaise on my hair.
It's supposed to make your hair healthy and shiny.
We'll see.
My hair is so dull and dry.
Here's hoping we get some shiny results...and not just a flat greasy mess.
Tomorrow I start back on myfitnesspal.
I've gained FIFTEEN pounds over the last several months!
Yes!  You heard right!  15 pounds!
This is the most I've ever weighed in my life!
And although my doctor tells me I'm still not overweight, I feel sluggish, weak, lethargic, and sloppy.  Not to mention my pants won't button!  Ha!
So here we go!
Wish me luck!
I guess that's it for now.
I'm off to rinse mayo out of my hair!
TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment