Pages

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Moving Right Along...(hair growth)

Growing out the pixie...
July...
August...
September...
October...
Yes...I told you my hair grows slower than EVERYONE else in the world's.
But you didn't believe me, did you?
Can you seriously believe that this is ALL it's grown?
Well, honestly...I'm not too discouraged.
I have to tell you, I've only had a couple days that I've felt like giving up.
And they were both short-lived.
I hung in there.
Walked right past the mirrors.
And ignored my ugly hair.
Now mind you, I have had trims.
And some of those trims, PROBABLY took off more than they should have.
Next time I go in...she is getting STRICT instructions...
1. Only the bangs...
and
2. Only the neckline.
Once I see some real growth on the sides, I'll have her start shaping it into an angled bob again.
And while I know it still may look VERY short to the average person..."I" can actually see a lot of growth!  Yay!
And that is inspiring me not to give up.
The top is growing a LOT.
So...with the help of headbands, scarves, clips, and pins...we WILL get through these ugly stages!
WE SHALL OVERCOME!
Stay tuned for next month's picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment