Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Crane's Corn Maze

We've been trying to make it a habit each year now to go to a corn maze during the month of October.  Ok, well...at least the last two years we have, LOL!
Last year we went to the New Salem Corn Maze.  This year we thought we'd try out Crane's Corn Maze.

It was larger and more challenging than New Salem's which I enjoyed.

Everyone humored me for pictures.
Nate had a grand old time.
Evan had a little teenage "moodiness" going on that day.
But other than that we had a good 'ol time.

Nate always just enjoys exploring anything outdoors.
And as long as the weather is nice, I'm happy to be along for new adventures too.

I had been really sick with some kind of upper respiratory/sinus infection for three weeks before this and I was starting to feel "slightly" like myself again, so this was a nice treat for me to get to be outdoors and enjoy some fresh air.

Nate found a little "wooly worm".
Cute little fella, isn't he!

I love that Nate takes such joy in everything simple still.

At night, they also do a "haunted corn maze".
This guy was part of that.
He reminded me of one of those creatures from the movie "The Village".
Creepy!

All in all, a fun day was had by all!
I just love autumn and all it brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment