Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Keeping the dream alive!

The delay of your vision is not a denial. - Bryan Jarrett


One of my former associate pastors had this saying posted on his Facebook status today.
How appropriate for what I'm feeling right now.
Some of you may know...I have a dream.
After feeling very stagnant and unfulfilled and just plain burnt out in my current job...
I have been dreaming of going into baking full time and then writing/blogging (because writing is also another dream) about it.
Some days I feel inspired.
But most days, I feel like it's just another pipedream of mine that will never happen.
Can't happen.
But I keep telling myself, that ANYTHING is possible with God and prayer!
And according to scripture, he knows the desires of our hearts!
So I just thought this saying was so appropriate for me at this point in my life.
I just pray my "delay" doesn't happen when I'm a little old granny, LOL!
So...if you're a believer, whisper a little prayer for me!
This is a HUGE dream of mine.
I am longing to find happiness and fulfillment in my job again.
And I believe God wants not only what's best for us...but He also wants us to be happy.
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment