Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

My kinda day...

Today was my kinda day.
We got up and went to church.
Then had a nice lunch at Texas Roadhouse.
Our appetizer took a little longer than usual and so our serve came to our table and appologized saying they had to prepare a new one because they burnt the first order.
They were then delivered by the manager and she announced that they were "on the house" because they took so long!
Well, how about that!
That was sweet!
Honestly, it wasn't even that long!
But hey, who am I to argue with free?  LOL!
We then came home...
I couponed a bit, played around on the 'puter.
Then I took a short nap (bliss).
Got up.
Threw some peanut butter cookies in the oven...yum!
The guys were craving pizza, so they got a couple to share.
I was just feeling more "snacky".
So I picked up the ingredients for french onion dip and chips.
We all watched The Amazing Race.
And the best part...
I got me a thunderstorm!
Everyone who knows me knows I love thunderstorms!
Complete with rain, thunder, lightening, and even some hail!
Now...
All is quiet.  The boys are in bed.
And I'm headed there shortly.
Not really ready for Monday...but then am I ever? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment