Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Stop and be thankful...

Photobucket
Through out all the day to day whining and complaining...
And worrying and fearfulness...
Sometimes we forget to stop and thank God when things are actually falling into place and going well.
Today it hit me that I need to do that more often.
Today...
I am thankful...
That I have ALL of my appointments lined up and scheduled!
That we are almost done with the boys dental appointments!
That I got my prescription straightened out with the pharmacy!
That I won a book in a drawing!  Woohoo!
That the sun is shining today!
That I have nowhere to go or nothing to do tonight!
That spring IS coming!
That I have my monthly newsletter done and out!
That I have all my e-mails caught up!
That we are all healthy!
That I got a good haircut by a great stylist last week!
That I have a small group today and am getting a little time to refresh.
It's not much...but it's these little things that I need to start thanking God for.
The little things we don't think about that are the small positives in our day.
Because when these "litle" things go wrong...
Those are the major frustrations that send our days into downward spirals.
So today...
I choose to be thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment