Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

$138.00 worth of clothing for $21.00...and a few other "rewards"...

My closet has been looking really sad.
I used to LOVE to shop all the latest styles.
I never really quit loving the styles.
But I quit shopping for myself.
I had babies...and I started shopping for them.
I got a house...and I started shopping for it.
I started some hobbies...scrapping, stamping, knitting, baking...and started shopping for those.
But as I looked at my clothes lately...I decided it was time to go shopping for ME.
I have always been a bargain shopper...but I am willing to pay a little more on something I really like that I know is good quality as well.
However, today was my lucky day.
I found some amazing bargains on clothes at JCPenney and I had to share my steals!
I got this white/aqua tee...regular $14.00 for $3.00.
Yes, you heard right...$3.00.
I have a little aqua cami that I thought would look cute to layer under it as well this summer.
I also got this purple tee...regular $14.00 for $3.00.
How great is that!  Again, great for layering with camis this summer!
This fushcia tee was also $14.00, marked down to $3.00!
Another great one for layering!
This lime green tee was another $14.00 one marked down to $3.00.
This raspeberry long-sleeved tee will be great in the winter or spring for layering.
This one was regular $18.00 and I got it for...
Wait...
Are you ready?
$1.00
Yes!!!
$1.00
But wait there's more!
This coral long-sleeved tee is just like the raspberry one...also regular $18.00...
also marked way down to the amazing low price of...
$1.00!!!
This cute little striped number was marked down to $1.00 as well, from $18.00.
It is marked a size small...I normally wear a medium.
I am planning on going on a diet and doing some major workouts this month...
But...
If I don't get down to the size I want...
I'll just give it to some teeny tiny size 0 enemy friend, LOL!
(no jealousy intended in that sentence, teeheehee)
I also got this purple lace trimmed tank for $3.00.
It was regular $14.00 as well.
Another one great for layering with.

I love this ivory tank.  It has a little tulle/mesh rosette on the side strap.
Another $14.00 find marked down to $3.00.
This little cropped jacket...wasn't on sale...it was not part of my "bargain tally" that I mentioned.  This was strictly a "treat" to add to my pathetic excuse of a wardrobe.
However, it wasn't very expensive!
It was only $13.00 and that was full price!
I have a neat yellow skirt/dress I'm planning to wear it with this summer!
I liked the white one so well, I got one in coral too, teehee!
At $13.00 you can't go wrong.
This cropped little white sweater wasn't on sale but was very reasonable at $17.00.
I thought it would look cute with either some skinny jeans and my wedge heels.
Or maybe my denim capris and some strappy sandles?
Or my long fitted cuffed denim shorts!
I also went into Cato.
I had never shopped there before.
For some reason, I thought it was a Plus size store?
But it's not!
I got this cute little yellow/navy plaid top there and LOVE it!
And lastly...
My favorite outfit of the day!
This outfit has many looks to it!
This is a two in one!
It can be worn as a skirt...
Or as a strapless dress...
Or it also has straps to make it into a sundress!
How cool is that!
I got this adorable little royal blue ruffled cropped jacket to wear over it for when I wear it strapless.  They had it paired with long blue beads at the store but I wasn't impressed with the price, so I'm still looking around for some long blue beads.
I am back in the game!
Watch out closet...I'm coming to clean you out!
All of you ugly, faded, pathetic clothes of the past...
BE GONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment