Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New summer clothes...yay!

So...I posted a while back how I've been neglecting my wardrobe.
Well...let me tell you...I've been busy replenishing it!
Had some fun at Old Navy the other day.
Got a few things for summer.
I spent a little more than I'd hoped...but sometimes, in order to get WHAT you need in the SIZE you need...you have to go ahead and just do it.
Honestly though, I still didn't spend THAT much...I'm just used to being such a bargain shopper that it was weird to shell out a bit more.
I started off with this short little black pencil skirt.
LOVE how it fits!


Next I got this short little cotton denim skirt.
I love how it flairs out!
I'm thinking red or yellow with this number!

This little denim skirt is "similar" to the other...but just a little longer and lighter in color.
Maybe I'll pair PINK with this one!

Shorts are where I'm having issues this season.
Have you SEEN the length of shorts this year?!?
Hello butt-cheeks!
NASTY!
Sorry young ladies...this is not becoming.
I LOVE this little pin-striped denim pair I found!
They are short enough to be trendy and long enough to be modest (and cover a few spider veins, LOL!).
Again...I'm thinking red would look great with these!

The next three pair are identical.
Just different colors.
They are all longer...mid thigh length...yet very fitted and slimming.
No baggy/frumpy bootay!
I got these in tan...

Black...

And navy!
Now between all this...and my previous post of goodies a couple weeks ago...
I think I'm set for summer!
Just need a couple pair of shoes!
Yay for new clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment