Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Belated Easter Fun...

 I'm a little late posting our Easter fun...but better late than never, as they always say!
We colored eggs just as we do every year.
 Nate begged me for the Disney Cars coloring kit, and as it turns out...it was on sale...so we got it!
 My hubby asks every year, "How much longer are you guys gonna continue to color eggs?"
AS LONG AS WE WANT!
Haha!
 Besides, it makes for a great week of egg salad sandwiches!
 After they dried, the boys put them in their little stands and applied the Cars stickers.
 A few cracked eggs during boiling...
But...
 No other major catastrophes!
 I always love the look of colored Easter eggs.
 When my boys outgrow it, I may just have to do it all alone!
 And I don't think we ever outgrow Easter baskets either.
Yum!
The boys got Reese's Peanut Butter bunnies, Hershey's Chocolate Bunnies, Nerds Ropes, Nestle Crunch Eggs, Starburst Jelly Beans...and...
A $5.00 gift card to McDonalds!

The Easter Bunny always hides their baskets.
Can you find them?

Nate checking out his loot.

Evan seeing what he got.

And...for the first time in several years...
I treated myself to a new dress!
We hope you had a very blessed Easter we well!
He is risen!


No comments:

Post a Comment