Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Extended Family Christmas...12/23/12

We had our extended family Christmas at my sister's house this year.
We usually rotate between either her house, my house, or my parent's house.
We had a lovely spread of goodies.
We had pretty much every kind of appetizer, dip, spread, cheese ball, meatball, munchies, finger-food, whatever you wanna call it...we had it!
Not to mention a vast array of cookies and treats!
 
My sister had the house decorated lovely!
 
My dad and me visiting.
He was getting around quite well and recovering quite nicely from his hip surgery!
 
My favorite three guys!
 
My sister's family!
 
My boys opening some of their gifts.
Geeg knows the way to Evan's heart...Starbucks and beef sticks!  LOL!
 
Being silly with my boys!
 
My family!
 
 My momsie, Evan, and me...
 
Me, my momma, and sister...
 
Craziness always entails when all of the grandkids get together with Geeg and Papa!
What a silly bunch!
We had a lovely time together!
Merry Christmas!
 
 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment