Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pixie Cut! A New Me! A Fresh Start!

So...I've had the same hair style/cut for the past...oh...FIVE to SIX years.
And that's a L-O-N-G time for me!
I am one who is ALWAYS changing her style.
But when I found the angled bob, it looked good on me.
It was one of the only cuts that I really liked on me and I got a lot of positive feedback on it over the years.
So I stuck with it.
For...a...long...time!
But then, this past summer, my sister got her hair cut really short.
Kind of like a Michelle Williams cut (pixie).
I really liked it.
I've had my hair ultra short in years past, but I don't think I ever found the "right" style.
And I didn't really know how to style it.
It wasn't something I really liked on me.
But I kept debating on this pixie.
I REALLY liked it!
I waited for like six months...I didn't want to do anything rash or hasty and then regret it.
 My sister kept saying, "Do it!"
Everyone kept telling me "Do it! You can always grow it back if you don't like it!"
But the thing is...MY hair grows at a MUCH slower pace than the average human hair.
My husband will attest to this.
One time I tried to grow out my short hair...it took me five years just to get it to my chin!
No lie!
So I was hesitant this time.
But after about six months of researching Pinterest for short pixie cuts and styles...
I DID IT!
And I'm so glad I did!
I love it!
 
What do you think?
I don't even hardly have to use a curling iron or flat iron if I don't want to!
I do sometimes just for a little sleek shine, but it's so easy!
Just a little pomade and blow dry and I'm good to go!
I love it because I can wear it tossled, sleek and straight, with a headband, a clip...
It's awesome!
Sooooo low maintenance!
And so far...
NO REGRETS!
I think I pulled it off pretty good!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment