Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Going it alone!


Well...


I am going to attempt it.


Yes...I am going to cancel
Savings
Angel and have a go at this money-saving and couponing thing alone. Well, it won't be totally alone. I have the help of many coupon sites and blogs that I now follow.
The main reason for joining
SavingsAngel was...I saw the need to start saving money big time and stockpiling for summer. My clientel always drops a bit in the summer so I thought it wise to prepare.
Well, now I have a whole closet and freezer full of supplies...and since the summer is upon us...I thought I would save even MORE money by dropping SavingsAngel's service. I'm going to "attempt" it alone and see how it goes...mostly so I can save that $19.95 a month during our lean summer months. If all goes well at the end of summer...I'll continue to do it on my own. If I feel I need more help, I'll sign back on with SavingsAngel once my clientel has picked up again in the fall. Simple!
I feel I have learned ALOT from SavingsAngel and from all the blogs I now follow. I pretty much KNOW what to do and HOW to do it...it will just be more time consuming.
I'll keep ya posted!!!

1 comment: