Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

What a busy week!


























We had a really great...busy day today.
Work was especially busy because we had a full house...I took on some of my part-timers all day because we're closing early on Wed/Thur for Tulip Time. So work was especially hectice today.
I did manage to sneak in a good power-walk. Got thirty minutes in. And ditzy me didn't even think about putting on sunscreen...tis the season! My neck and arms are fried! Live and learn!
Ev had a track meet and really stepped it up a notch. He got his best time ever...again! I'm really proud that he always seems to improve at each meet! Go Ev!
Then we had a quick dinner tonight and the boys and I went downtown for Tulip Time. We walked around the park and took some pictures. We watched the Klompen Dancers. We walked downtown to a couple shops. The boys love going into The Sandcastle...it has alot of unique toys and such. Then The Peanut Store is a favorite of Ev's...all that candy! Last but not least, we stopped off for some good old fair food. We got a snow cone and a funnel cake. YUM!
It was a busy...but fun day!







No comments:

Post a Comment