Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tulip Time was a success...and now comes to a close.






































































































Another Tulip Time has come and gone. We were so blessed to have had good weather each day. I have to say, it takes on a whole new perspective now having a son involved in the band. It's EXTREMELY busy...but wonderful. I got quite a few shots of the parade. If you notice the two AMAZING shots of Evan playing his trumpet...those are courtesy of my CafeMom friend Selena who blessed me with those! (Thank-you Selena!) The tulips were beautiful, the weather was great, the parades were awesome, and we ate lots of over-priced, fattening junkfood. LOL! Enjoy the photos! And until next year...continue to "tip-toe through the tulips" with me! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment