Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

My awesome deals this week!



Well, there were quite a few REALLY good deals this week at both Meijer and FamilyFare.
A couple of my favorite deals at Meijer included:
Buy two boxes of Nabisco crackers at 2 for $5.00 and get three blocks of Kraft cheese for $1.00 a piece!!! WOW! Combine that awesome deal with a $1.00 off coupon on both of the crackers and you get those for 2 for $3.00 instead of 2 for $5.00!!! I repeated this deal four times!
Also couldn't pass up the Kellogg's cereal deal. They had selected kinds for $1.80 a box...with all the Kellogg's printables available right now at $1.00 off...I got loads of those for 80 cents a box!!! I got like 10 boxes of cereal! LOL!
Another incredible deal was the Oscar Meijer hotdogs. On sale for $1.25...manufacturer's coupons available online for $1.00 off two, combined with Meijer Meal Box coupons of $1.00 off two, you get these for 25 cents a pack! I think I stocked up on 16 packs!!!
FamilyFare had a great deal on Kraft salad dressing this week. On sale for $1.67...use a manufacturer's coupon for $1.50 off and you get it for 17 cents!!! I only had one of those, but I had three other $1.00 off coupons so I got three at 67 cents...still an awesome deal!!!
My cabinets and freezer are loving me this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment