Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Just this and that...

Not much new at the James house lately.
Just thought I'd do a general update on what we've been up to.
Which is really nothing, LOL!
I am jumping up and down excited that today is Friday.
After the short holiday weeks, these regular five day work weeks just about kill me!  LOL!

It's been a fairly mild winter for us here in the north compared to many years past.
As all the southern and eastern states are getting blasted, we're holding pretty steady.
I'd say there's probably 8-10 inches of snow on the ground but no major storms.
We haven't had a single snow day yet and the boys are NOT too happy about that!  LOL!

Nate has been "busy" as usual.

Don't even ask, LOL...
French fry "candles" in his double cheeseburger, perhaps?
I have no clue, LOL!

 
Modeling his new track pants from Geeg and Papa that he got for Christmas.
What a ham.
 
I volunteered to make cupcakes again this year for "Fun Night" at Lincoln.
This year I am actually looking forward to it because I now have one Wilton course completed and under my belt so I have some techniques down!
 
I have been browsing the web, looking for ideas.
 
Who doesn't want their cupcake to shine through at the cake walk and be picked first?!?  LOL!

 
We have also invited the entire fam over to celebrate mom's and my birthday in a couple weeks.
I've decided to make our birthday cake...and go with a "heart" theme since mom and I are both February babies!  I'm scoping out ideas...
 
 I'm toying with the idea of a trip layer heart cake (three different sizes) with little mini heart cakes all around it.
I am going to be brave and try a few new techniques.
If I'm moody, crying, banging things around, slamming doors, screaming...
You'll know it was a disaster.
So please...
Cross your fingers, say a prayer, and hope for the best, LOL!
Evan is...well, Evan is Evan, LOL!
He's just pluggin' along!
He has his Winter Concert Band program this Sunday afternoon and we are so excited to hear them!
I'm so anxious to see him in his tux!  Teehee!
Pictures and hopefully video to come!

Well, that's it in a nutshell for now!
We're pretty boring!
More later loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment