Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Someday...

Someday...
Someday...
Someday...
If I must work...
I want to have a career that I enjoy.
I want to find my passion.
I would love to open a bakery someday.
Even if I didn't have my own shop...
I'd love to have enough business,
That I could work from home and make a decent living.
JUST...
On cake decorating.
I don't mean to sound ungrateful or mean...
But I am so burnt out on my current job.
Under-paid, under-appreciated.
But that's not where I want this post to go.
I REALLY REALLY REALLY to get into baking/decorating.
I'm planning to take my second and third courses this spring/summer...
And I can't wait.
I would love for God to open some kind of door...
So that I could get out of my current situation...
And into something I enjoy.
Passion.
That's what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment