Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

No resolutions...just goals...2011...

Photobucket

No resolutions for me.
I hate the word.
Resolutions are never kept.
Instead, I have decided to set some goals for myself...
And have already started trying to apply them.

1.  To not be set in my ways when my hubby suggests something. 
(Already, I have let him take off the dust-ruffle from our bed, which he HATES!
I told him he could move the bedroom AND living room furniture around and do some rearranging.
Everyone who knows me, KNOWS that I HATE change.)

2.  Next I have decided to try to not use the word "shut-up" so loosely.  I don't say it in a mean or hurtful way.  But I say it a lot teasingly and casually throw it around.  And I decided that it isn't a good example to my boys, no matter if I'm joking or not.

3.  I have also decided that I need to try to be more grateful for my job.  Although I have never wanted anything more than to be a sahm...I have come to realize...that if I HAVE to work...I have the next best thing in being a wahm.  Therefore I need to stop whining and griping and be more grateful.  Our business provides not only the necessities for living, but many fun and extra things too.

4.  I'm also going to do my best to be faithful exercising w/ my new Wii Fit.  I will not stress if I miss a day.  But I vow to keep on keeping on!  I will not give up.  I want this to become a habit.

5.  I am also going to do better at reading the Bible and my devotions.  I have made every attempt to make it as easy and accessible at any time to do a devotion or read the Word.  I have even downloaded the entire KJV Bible on my iPod and a 365 Devotional so I have no excuse! 

These are my goals...
What are yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment