Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Someday you'll understand...

I went grocery shopping yesterday...
Armed as usual with probably 50 plus coupons.
I am a super couponer.
But let me say...
When I have a lot of coupons, I let people with only a few items go in front of me.
I stack my coupons neatly.
I even "fan out" the printable ones because they stick together.
I make things as easy as possible for my cashier and those in line around me.
I don't take any longer in line than the person without coupons.
I am friendly and pleasant to my cashier and those around me.
So...
I don't appreciate it when I get a teenage cashier who is so impatient with me!
Honestly, I am so neat and organized that my transaction takes no longer than anyone elses!

So dear teen cashier,
Why are you so ornery and impatient?
I guess it stems from shear laziness?
Well anyway...
My dear teen cashier...
Someday...
When you have a mortgage, car payment, bills, a wife, and babies to feed...
Maybe then...
You'll understand why I come armed with coupons.
You'll understand why we super-couponing moms feel the need to save money in any way possible that we can.
So until then...
Enjoy that roof over your head, car that daddy loans you, and spending money your parents hand out...
Because someday you'll understand.
But until then...
Please don't be so ornery and impatient with us super-couponing moms.
Sincerely,
One of them

No comments:

Post a Comment