Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

What a difference a day makes...

So after my "poor pitiful me" post yesterday...
I go in to get my hair cut today.
My stylist proceeds to tell me what a beautiful hair color I have.
Wow.
Personally I've always found it rather gross.
Boring blonde.
Not honey blonde.
Not strawberry blonde.
Not platinum blonde.
Boring blond...plain and simple.
And dark roots.
Ugh.
And the older I get...
Grays!
But I do color it religously.
And she told me, "I love your haircolor.  It's so pretty.  All the different shades of blonde that streak through it.  It's really pretty."
Wow.
Thanks!
What a difference a day can make.
You never know what a kind word will mean to someone.
So when the opportunity strikes...
Never overlook the opportunity to speak a kind word!
You just might bless someone at the precise moment they need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment