Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I know, I know...long time, no post...

I think every mommy blogger goes through these stretches...
Where you stop or postpone blogging for a while.

I know for me...it's not so much a matter of nothing happening...
In fact, it's quite the opposite.

It's TOO MUCH happening!

We're all doing well.

Enjoying the unseasonably gorgeous weather for March.
Supposed to be in the 70s today and tomorrow.

I have been busy with baking...cookies and cupcake orders.
I completed a "thank-you" basket of cookies and also have another order to ship to a friend on Tuesday.

This Friday is Nate's last Fun Night at Lincoln.
We'll be going to that.
One last night of carnival games, raffles, and prizes...
And then it's moving on to middle school for him!

Speaking of middle school, he has Transition Night on the 26th.
More of an informational night for parents.
He'll be going one day within the next month or so to visit with his friends during school hours...
They get to check things out and have lunch there.
Big stuff!

Ev is still plugging along...
I think he's just ready for summer to be here and be done with school for the year.

I am still working hard on my med. trans. program.
Getting as much done as I can in between baking orders, daycare, and family life.
Hoping the job market will be promising when I finish up!

Jam and I are both busy with the daycare.
It keeps us hopping, that's for sure.
It's great having both of us here for it...
One can relieve the other at any time.

Well, that's our hum-drum, yet very-busy life for now.
Hopefully I'll have more posts as spring and summer arrive.
We have a couple mini vacations planned and some day trips as well.

Hope you're having a wonderful March!

No comments:

Post a Comment