Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

I would run to you...

"I would run to you..."
I love that Nike commercial.
I have to say...it kind of inspired me to get my booty in gear.
And...
I'm still going!
Can you believe it?
I haven't quit!
Jamie and I started our dieting and exercising a month or so ago...like we always do every spring before our Mackinac Island trip.
But we are both still going strong!
He has lost over 25 pounds and I have lost 11.5 pounds!
I am only 3.5 pounds away from my goal!
I have run faithfully on the treadmill...only missing two days during Tulip Time and on those days I did a lot of speed walking.
I have also been faithful with my crunches and adding some biking as well.
I have never stuck with it this long and had this good of results.
I have never felt more proud of myself, accomplished, and liked the way I looked!
Go me!
I'm not stopping now!
Catch me if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment