Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mackinac Island...May 2012...Day 1



Jamie and I are on our annual trip to Mackinac Island right now.
Every May, the two of us go up alone.
We always take the boys back and go as a family in July.
But it's nice to get away just as a couple every once in a while to recharge.
Plus, my parents stay with the boys and they have a BLAST with them.
They go fishing, bar-b-que, go shopping, garage saling, do crafts, shoot pellet guns, play in the water, watch movies, and eat lots of good food!

Jamie and I just relaxed today.
We went for a walk today and came across this little fellow (a snake) on the road.
We "think" he was dead...as he was rather flat.
But we're not "totally" sure about that either.


The lilacs are absolutely stunning.  The whole island smells of lilacs.  

There were TONS of monarch butterflies swarming the lilac trees.
I am pretty sure heaven smells like lilacs.  I told Jamie I NEED a lilac tree A.S.A.P.!
Testing out our new camera and the timer on it.  Being silly!


More random silliness, hehehe!
Me and my honey.
Soulmates...together forever.
Someday...we WILL have a home on this beautiful island.  I just know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment