Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Tulip Time 2012

Another Tulip Time has come and gone.
This year, I only posted pictures on the blog of our ZHS Band.
The majority of thing are the same year to year (floats, etc.).
So I am only posting the most important thing.
Yes, my son's band, LOL!

They played in all three parades for Tulip Time.

The VolksParade...
The KinderParade...

And the MuziekParade.

We had great weather on Wednesday and Thursday.
But on Saturday...

It was another story.

It rained...
And rained...
And rained.

We didn't let it dampen our spirits though!
Everyone just popped up their umbrellas and had a good time anyway!
I don't think it affected attendance either...it was packed out!
I got a few good shots of Evan this year.
There he is int he picture above.
Third from left...

And right above here...front and center...
And of course I needed a picture of my Natee!

Of course we had our fill of fair food.
Corn dogs, fries, elephant ears, and funnel cakes!

They did have something new and cool this year...a "text to vote" competition.
On Wednesday it was for floats...
And on Saturday it was for bands!
Well...I wouldn't be a proud band mom if I didn't share who won...
WE DID!
Yes...
ZEELAND HIGH SCHOOL MARCHING BAND!!!

There isn't much that changes year to year...but I think it's always fun to go and be a  part of it all.
Happy Tulip Time!



No comments:

Post a Comment