Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Family pictures!

Be patient!
Hang in there!
They're coming!

So today, my friend Wendy did an outdoor photo shoot for us!

I am so excited to share the photos with you!

Shoot...
I'm SOOOOOOOOOO excited to see them MYSELF!

I'm dying!
I'm worse than a kid in a candy store!
LOL!

I have been wanting some professional outdoor family pictures done forever!
But they are soooooooooooooo expensive!

Well, being the sweetie she is...
Wendy offered to do some for us for FREE as she is trying to build her skills and portfolio!
Woohoo!

I am so excited about them!

We had some really nice backgrounds to work with.

We did some on the bridge.
Some by a pretty little babbling brook.
Some on a rock wall.
Some at the barn.
Some near the mill.
Some with beautiful fall colored leaves in the background.

I have no idea what to expect.
When you're trying to work with FOUR people...
Trying to get everyone to smile at the same time, not move at the same time, get everyone's clothes just so, everything looking natural and not so posed...
Who knows!
Our family is not the best to work with, LOL!
We never seem to have the greatest luck with pictures, LOL!

But hey...we managed to do it!
Finally!
Getting my three guys to agree to pictures is a small miracle in itself, LOL!
They hate it!

I love it!

So stay tuned!

I will too!

She said she should have them edited by some time next week!

So take a deep breath with me...
And we'll wait together!
LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment