Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

ZEHS Homecoming 2010

Not possible.
It can't be.
My "baby" is a freshman in high school...
And he's at HOMECOMING as we speak!
WITH A GIRL NO LESS!
Oh my gosh!
He's all grown up!
Anyway, it's all good.
Emma is so sweet.
And smart.
And mature.
And a christian.
She's a great girl.
But what else could I expect from Ev?
He always makes such good choices!
The first six shots are at her parents' house.
We went over there for pics.

Her mom was chaperoning the event tonight (yay Emma's mom!), teehee!
So I took Ev over to their house and we all took pictures.
Then she was taking the kids and also bringing them home.

She told Evan her dress had "fuschia" in it.
Well...
Who knew there were sooooo many shades of fuschia.
I told the florist fuschia...
But...
Upon seeing Emma's dress, the corsage we got her looked more hot pink.

Oh well...
They both looked awesome!
And so grown up!

Emma's mom just shook here head and seemed speachless at one point.
She said, "This just doesn't seem right...they're so young!"
LOL!
I said, "I know...I know."
LOL!

But, I guess they're growing up.
Waaaaaay too fast for this momma's liking!
But we can be thankful...
They are both good kids...
With good heads on their shoulders.
Here's a few shots we got of Evan before we left.
His shirt almost appears BLUE in these pics!
But...
It's actually...

Deep, dark charcoal gray!

Lookin' good either way!

And even though her corsage was a little "off"...his tie matched her dress PERFECT!
So now...
We just wait up for them...
The good thing is...
They're not driving yet!
Yay!
Teehee!
I'm sure they had an awesome night!
Thanks for looking in and letting us share!

No comments:

Post a Comment