Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Our week at a glance...


Photobucket
It's a busy weekend for us.
Thankfully I've had a pretty light day working today.
Tonight is our Homecoming game.
Looking forward to that.
Tomorrow Evan has a marchnig band invitational in Grandville.
It's also our Homecoming Dance tomorrow night.
Have to swing by the florist at 11am to pick up Emma's corsage.
Drop Evan off at the high school by 11:30 am.
They're leaving by 12:15 pm.
I'll head up there myself to watch and then bring him home...
Figuring if "I" bring him home instead of having him ride the bus, he'll have more time to get ready for the dance.
He'll come home and shower and dress...
Then he and I are headed over to Emma's house for pictures.
I was planning to take the kids...but her parents were asked to chaperone...
So...
They asked us if we'd like them to take the kids!
Hey, who am I to argue, LOL!
So we'll meet at their house for pictures, then they'll head out with the kids.
Kinda makes me feel good knowing they'll be there, LOL!
Sunday will be church.
Monday Evan has his last Monday night rehearsal (he's thrilled).
Tuesday night is the MSBOA competition.
I think it will be fun to watch.
You know I always enjoy watching the bands!  LOL!
So, somewhere in between all this...
I still have to find time to start Nate's Halloween costume too.
I'm not supposed to tell what it is...
It's a secret!
LOL!
But we are making it this year.
And it's going to be really cute!
Of course, what wouldn't be cute on Natee?  Teehee!
So...
That's our week at a glance!
Hopefully I'll find some time to get in here tomorrow night and post Homecoming pics!
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment