Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trick-or-Treat

Trick-or-Treat!
Trick-or-Treat was celebrated on Saturday here in our town.
I was really glad since we won't have to worry about getting up early for school the next day.
Here's my two boys...
Nate...my little walking box of popcorn.
And...
Evan...my little nerd, LOL!

EVERYONE gave Nate compliments on his costume.
And EVERYONE cracked up at Evan.
I still can't believe he chose this costume...I laugh every time I look at this picture!

Here's our gang!
All the of Ev's guy friends baled on us...
So...
He got to trick-or-treat with all the lovely ladies!
Emma (his girlfriend)...
Selena...
And Nicole!
All such sweet girls!
And welcome anytime in our home!

Too old to trick-or-treat?
NEVER!
I LOVE having middle and high school kids come to my door in big groups all dressed up!
Better than getting into mischief!
Older kids are welcome at our house ANY time!
Hope you all had a very happy safe Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment