Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Annual Cookie Baking Day w/ Geeg and Papa

We had our annual cookie baking day at geeg and papa's house w/ my sister and all the cousins last Saturday.  The kids always look forward to it each year.

The hubbies don't usually come...but us girls and the kiddos always go down usually the first or second Saturday of December so the kids can make sugar cookies with geeg.

Geeg always makes us lunch.
This year it was chili with all the fixin's...crushed Dortitos, cheddar cheese, sour cream, YUM!
She also had a pot of chicken noodle soup going and turkey sandwiches as well.

The cousins always have a great time cutting out their cookies and decorating together.
They all watched a Christmas movie afterward and we all munched on Aunt Jessie's white chocolate popcorn with sprinkles!
Yummy!

We got half-way there and Nate said, "Mom, did you remember your camera?"
Crud.
How could I forget?

Well...
Once I'm allowed to use my "Christmas gift" in public (after Evan receieves his as well), I'll never have to worry about that!
I'll always have a camera on me!  Teehee!

So...
Papa was a dear and took pictures for me.
Yay papa!

The finished product!
Good job cousins!
You all did a fantastic job!

No comments:

Post a Comment