Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas w/ our fam...



This year we celebrated Christmas with the extended family at Jess' house.
We had a great time
Here's Nate and me just sitting on the couch waiting to open pressies!

We played a new game called "Wits and Wages"...or something like that.
It was a lot of fun.

We had lots of yummy goodies...spinach dip, artichoke dip, two different cheese balls, white chicken chili, meatballs, tator tots, pickle/ham/cream cheese wraps (yummy!), and loads of cookies!

My wonderful mom and dad!

My momma and me enjoying some coffee!
Me and my amazing three guys!

Jess and me...

My sister's beautiful tree!

Papa, Logan, Geeg, and Raegan...Presents please!

The kids waiting patiently...ready to dive into the gifts!

Visiting with the fam!

Hilarious shirt Geeg and Papa got Nate...pretty "corny" huh?  Teeheehee!

What could it be?
The boys both got some model airplanes, ships, puzzles, clothes, giftcards to Game Stop.
They loved their stash!

My sister's family opening gifts...

I think Rae is a little excited!


Geeg and papa opening their gifts from Jess and Ben.

Raegan opening her gift from us.  We got her four books by her favorite author.

We got Logan the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" series he had been wanting.

We got mom and dad a Kindle!

Smile Jess!
We all had a really fun time together!
Merry Christmas all!

No comments:

Post a Comment