Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cookie baking at the James house!

The first Saturday of December, my sister and I take the kids to my parents house for cookie baking.
That was nothing...nothing I tell you...compared to what I've been doing this week.
I think I'm crazy.
Every year I say I'm not going to do it.
And each year...I do it again.
I make waaaaay too many things.
I seriously need to just stick to a few of our favorites.
We're going to be eating cookies till February!
Actually not...these guys of mine have been TAKING THEM DOWN each night!

My silly little bakers rolling out their dough and putting sprikles on the sugar cookies.

Busted!
I saw you sneak a cookie!

The sugar cookies...

Peppermint sugar cookies...
(Thanks to my bloggy friend Liz!)

Candy cane blossoms...

Hershey Kiss blossoms...

Zastrow Delights...

Butter Balls and Snickerdoodles...


Cocoa Crinkles...

Whew!  Now that's a lot of cookies!
I still have to make Holiday Wreaths and Magic Cookie Bars...
But I don't think I'm doing those right now.
I may even save those for the weekend or New Year's Eve.
Next up...
Dips and spreads for our extended family party.
(sigh)
I'm pooped!
LOL!
                                    





No comments:

Post a Comment