Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

The "Bob" is back...Never growing it out again!

I've tried.
I've failed.
Miserably.
Many times.
I can NOT grow long hair.
I do NOT look good in long hair.
I LOVE short hair!

I love long hair on other people.
I do NOT like long hair on me.
Even my hubby, who likes longer hair...supported my decision to get it whacked off again.
He asked, "So what is your goal with growing it out?"
He wanted to know, "So how are you planning to style it?"
He questioned, "Are you happy with how it's coming?"
A big emphatic "I DON'T KNOW!...I HAVE NO IDEA!...AND NO!" came my reply!
He knew how frustrated I was and always get with growing out my hair.
I think he finally came to the realization too, THAT I AM JUST NOT A LONG HAIR PERSON, LOL!
"Why don't you go get it cut for your birthday", he says to me.
HALLELUJAH!
He knew how much it meant to me!
He realized how happy it made me!
He SAW how CRAPPY my hair was looking as it grew, LOL!

I am so happy to be back a part of the "short hair club", LOL!
I love what she did with it.
I have such baby fine hair and all the layers she put in back make it look so full of volume and body!
I love the angle she cut on the sides.
Though I may go for a more dramatic angle next time.

I am such a happy camper!



The BOB is BACK!
And I am feeling good!

No comments:

Post a Comment